〝Try to find the worst in me
想找出我最黑暗的一面
But I won't follow you into dark
但我絕對不會與你一同奔向腐敗〞
◇◆◇
我愛Bea Miller ❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
跟Chapter one:Blue相比
我更喜歡Chapter two:Red
她的歌都很有勁兒呀!
真的很喜歡她 可能因為我們同年生所以覺得特別崇拜
可是………………
其實
感覺一點都不像同歲數阿!
我覺得相較於之前翻譯過的歌,這首對我來講有點難度
可能是因為她所要表達的意思我沒辦法完全掌握
但是還是想試試看
所以~~~~
※翻譯的意思如果有走樣的地方請一定要留言指教※
Bea Miller - Like That
Can see it from the way you're looking at me
從你的眼神我可以知道
You don't think I'm worth you're time
你認為我不值得浪費時間
Don't care about the person that I might be offended
我不在意冒犯了誰
That I walk the line
我一意孤行
So what if I'm not,
我不值得又怎樣?
So what if I'm not everything you wanted me to be?
不是你心目中想像的樣子又怎樣?
So what if I am,
如果其實
So what if I am more than you can see?
我比你想像得更好那有能怎樣?
When you treat me like that, when you treat me like that
你這樣對待我
It's pushing me harder, it's pushing me harder
讓我更加確定
When you're breaking my back, when you're breaking my back
這被激怒般的拼命
I'm gonna get stronger, I'm gonna get stronger
我只知道要變得更加完美
早在一年前你覺得我配不上的時候,我就該離開了
So far as I can tell it's kinda crazy that you even care at all
你竟然還擔心,我能說的只有瘋狂
Convincing everybody you can save me
還在說服旁人能夠拯救我
But you're the one who made me fall
可是其實你就是那個讓我走火入魔的人
Why you wanna see me bleed?
你為什麼想看我遍體鱗傷?
Why you wanna watch me fall apart?
怎麼忍心看我破碎崩解?
Try to find the worst in me
試著揭開我最糟糕的一面
But I won't follow you into the dark
但是我絕不會與你一同奔向黑暗
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
同場加映 Chapter two:Red >> Warmer ☺
✿ⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒶ✿
☄新手翻譯
如果有發現錯誤 請一定要不吝嗇留言告知唷!
☻謝謝大家的點閱☻
❣ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓎⓄⓊ❣
大家有想要看中文翻譯的歌曲可以留言推薦喔~
增加目前空蕩蕩的歌單吧!~~